Average patients seen: 16-24 | Average Across All Locations/Clinics
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - MGMA Competitive Compensation
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Robust Insurance Programs, Retirement Contributions, and Professional Liability Insurance.
- Generous Time Off Allowance
- Possible Loan Repayment Through Washington State and Internal Funding
Additional Information: - 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnosis, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promote wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- EMR: Epic
- Located in Wenatchee, WA where the Cascade Mountains meet the Columbia River. We enjoy over 300 days of sunshine with breathtaking landscapes, four distinct seasons and moderate winters.
- Seattle is only a 2.5 hour scenic drive or ½ hour flight from our regional airport.