Hours: Flexible Schedule | General Clinic: Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. | Walk-in Clinic: Monday–Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to noon
Average patients seen: 16-24 | Average Across All Locations/Clinics
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - MGMA Competitive Compensation
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Robust Insurance Programs, Retirement Contributions, and Professional Liability Insurance.
- Generous Time Off Allowance
- Possible Loan Repayment Through Washington State and Internal Funding
Additional Information: - 5+ years of experience preferred.
- Perform examinations on new and existing patients. Establish presumptive diagnoses, order appropriate studies and manage the patient's care as a member of the health care team.
- Writes prescriptions and performs procedures within the scope of expertise, protocols, and available equipment.
- Educates patients and families and helps them understand issues related to physical and emotional health and promotes wellness.
- Maintains accurate and complete patient records in compliance with organizational policy.
- Refers patients to specialty services when appropriate.
- EMR: Epic
- This position is located in Omak, WA. Experience a 4 season playground, enjoy the historic downtown shopping, and outdoor activities. Seattle is only a 2.5 hour scenic drive or ½ hour flight from our regional airport.