Hours: Flexible Schedule | General Clinic: Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Walk-in Clinic: Monday–Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 16-24 | Average Across All Locations
Call Schedule: 1:8 Rotation
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - MGMA Competitive Compensation
- 1st Year Salary Guarantee
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Robust Insurance Programs, Retirement Contributions, CME, and Professional Liability Insurance.
- Generous Time Off Allowance
- Possible Loan Repayment Through Washington State and Internal Funding
- Opportunity to become a shareholder with the Wenatchee Valley Medical Group, an independent, physician owned and governed group that was formed in 1941.
Additional Information: - Join a busy robust Family Practice with 7 physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Anti-Coag and Behavioral Health on site.
- Board Certification is required. Grace Period for new Graduates to become BC.
- Seattle is only a 2.5 hour scenic drive or ½ hour flight from our regional airport.
- EMR: Epic