Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Malpractice Coverage by Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA)
- Continuing Medical Education Time and Allowance
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 17)
- The SHBS Program Manager provides supervision, oversight, and direct clinical support to Coastal Family Health Center's school-based medical/dental programs.
- Ensures effective and efficient delivery of services to clients.
- Collaborates with the community, school officials, families, and individuals, to improve the overall health and wellness of the consumers engaged in the program.
- Experience working in school-based health care, adolescent health and/or with school systems is preferred
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with current licensure in the state of Mississippi as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Experience and proficiency with health information systems such as NextGen (required) and Azara (preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- We are located 100 miles southeast of New Orleans and 50 miles northwest of Mobile.