Compensation: $165,000 - $190,000 | DOE | RVU Plan
Benefits: Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability | 15 PTO Days Increases with Tenure | 8 Paid Holidays | 5 CME Days plus $2,500 Annual Allowance | Reimbursement for Licenses, Certifications, DEA Registrations, etc.
Additional Information: - No Weekends | No Call
- State of the Art Clinic includes Digital X-rays, DocuTap EMR, Transparent charting on a widescreen in each exam room
- Comfortable treating all ages
- 3+ years experience preferred
- Board Eligible must become Board Certified within 2 years of employment
- Alabama licensing: 2-4 month process
- Job requires Alabama license & CSR, DEA, ACLS, PALS
WHY HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA:
- Forbes: Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World
- Relocate America.com: County's Best Place to Live!
- Highly desirable engineering & educationally based community
- Low cost of living and easy access to Atlanta and Nashville
- Great schools with cultural & family-oriented amenities
- Temperate climate enables year-round outdoor recreational activities