Hours: Flexible Schedules with 8, 10, or 12 Hour Shifts | 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, 8 AM - 7 PM | PT is Required to work 3 Days per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 3 per Hour | 8 Hour Shift 20-25 | 10 Hour Shift 25-30
Call Schedule: Varies
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $200K-$225K Depending on Experience
Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental for Physician and Family (Begins on First Day of Employment) | Long Term Disability | Life Insurance | Retirement Plan | 8 Paid Holidays | 15 PTO Days | 3 Sick Days | Credit Union Membership | Discounted Healthcare Membership | Employee Assistance Program | Malpractice Coverage Through the Federal Torts Claims Act | Paid CME | Tuition Reimbursement | Continuing Education Benefit | Loan Repayment Through NHSC HPSA:19 | Relocation Assistance Negotiable
- Part-time is required to work 3 days per week.
- Board Eligible physicians must become Board Certified within 6 months of start date.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Clinica Sierra Vista is one of the oldest and largest Federally Qualified Health Centers in California and the nation, having earned the trust of its patients, partners and the communities it serves over a 46-year history.
- Beaches are less than two hours away, and several mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer. We're two hours north of Los Angeles, and a tank of gas will get you to San Francisco, San Diego or Las Vegas.