Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 5 PM | 1 Late Night 10 AM - 7 PM per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 16-18
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $138K - $177K Based on Experience | Potential Loan Forgiveness Through NHSC
- Health with Employer Contribution
- Health Benefits Begin on Day 1
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, and Basic Life
- FSA and HRA
- Voluntary Long Term Disability and Life
- Parental Leave
- FTCA Malpractice Coverage
- 10 Holidays
- Required skills include surgical extractions, removable prosthetics, anterior endodontics, and pediatrics to meet the needs of our patients.
- Specific locations will be discussed with the hiring manager. All locations are in the Cincinnati Region.
- CHD has a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) designation status and serves over 40,000 patients annually.
- CHD operates seven Primary Care Health Centers, one free-standing dental center, one free-standing vision and dental center, and thirteen School-Based Health Centers.