Part of the community, A Partner for Life.
Chota Community Health Services is a non-profit, Community Health Center whose purpose is to offer comprehensive primary healthcare to the residents of the Monroe County area in East Tennessee. CCHS was founded under the belief that our community should not have to travel to the bigger cities in other counties in order to receive top-notch medical care. We hold ourselves to the highest standard of quality, and value our team-based approach. CCHS has been designated as a Federal Qualified Health Center, receiving funds through the Health Resources Service Administration to increase access to healthcare services in our area.
Our providers can expect:
- A competitive compensation plan with salaries starting at $140k with an additional $30k sign-on bonus.
- Relocation assistance available for those choosing to live in Monroe County.
- Health and vision coverage provided at no cost.
- Loan repayment through the NHSC and state of Tennessee.
- Located just an hour from Chattanooga and Knoxville, Madisonville has the perfect mix of rural living and big-city convenience.