Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Weekends Possible
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 25
Call Schedule: After Hours Call Coverage May be Instituted as Needed
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience | Loan Repayment Through NHSC | Sign-on and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employer Paid Health/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 Vacation Days per Year Increases with Tenure
- 6 Sick Days per Year
- 13 Paid Holidays
- 3 CME Days plus $1,500 Annual Allowance
Additional Information: - This is a position for our Fair Oaks and Vacco Sites.
- This is an 8-6 month position with potential for FT.
- Experience practicing in an FQHC or like practice serving uninsured or underserved populations required.
- The Podiatrist specializes in accessing and treating patients with problems related to the infections, defects, and injuries that occur on the foot and lower leg. The main responsibility is to manage the lower extremity diseases.