Hours: 32 Hours per Week is Required for Administrative Duties, Clinical Duties as Assigned | Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Average patients seen: 24 PPD
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $233,665 | Loan Repayment Through NHSC | Sign-on and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employer Paid Health/Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 Vacation Days per Year Increases with Tenure
- 6 Sick Days per Year
- 13 Paid Holidays
- CME Days plus Annual Allowance
- 2 days administration and 3 days clinical.
- Active California license is required
- Five years of previous management experience is preferred.
- The Chief Care Officer is a key member of the executive team whose primary role is to inspire and lead the clinical staff for our growing Health Center.
- The goal of the CMO is to ensure timely access to high-quality medical care for ChapCare patients through clinical systems improvements, recruitment and retention of providers, supervision of site Associate Medical Leads, and oversight of the quality improvement initiatives.
- Provides reports to the Board of Directors regarding clinical and clinical administrative activities including patient service achievement.
- In addition, the Chief Medical Officer provides clinical expertise and leadership in the design and implementation of new projects and innovations at the Health Centers.