Income Guarantee Ranging from $320K-$350K for the First 2 Years (based on a 4.5 day work week) | Starting Year 3 - Productivity Model with Annual Earning Potential Ranging from $500K-$550K | Commencement Package Includes: Relocation Allowance up to $15K, Sign-On Bonus, and Loan Repayment Negotiable
Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | We believe in work/life balance and allow you to design your own schedule to work as much or as little as you'd like.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies | 60% Obstetrics and 40% Gynecology | CGH Averages 550 Births per Year
Call Schedule: 1:4 Ratio | Phone and In-Person Consults
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Income Guarantee Ranging from $320K-$350K for the First 2 Years (based on a 4.5 day work week) | Starting Year 3 - Productivity Model with Annual Earning Potential Ranging from $500K-$550K | Commencement Package Includes: Relocation Allowance up to $15K, Sign-On Bonus, and Loan Repayment Negotiable
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance | FSA | Life and AS&S Plans | Disability Plan | Voluntary Options | Retirement Plans | 4 Weeks PTO First 2 Years - Unlimited Time Off on Productivity Model | 1 Week CME and $4,000 Allowance | Paid Licensing
Additional Information: - CGH offers physicians a highly negotiable opportunity to design their schedule and patients per day according to their personal preference. RN and MA support provided.
- Succession planning options available.
- CGH Medical Center is a progressive acute care facility located in the Rock River Valley region of Northern Illinois.
- Our location is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just 2-hours and the Quad Cities only 1-hour away.
- CGH Medical Center is a 99-bed, acute care hospital and health delivery system located in Sterling, IL. We are a full-service facility with over 114 primary and multi-specialty physicians.
- We have earned a strong reputation throughout the region and consistently receive high ratings for positive public awareness and patient satisfaction.
- Sterling sits on the Rock River with great boating, hunting and fishing opportunities.