Hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM | 1-3 Extended Day per Month
Compensation: $114K - $152K | Based on Experience | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC and Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution | FSA | Employer Paid Basic Life and AD&D | Short and Long Term Disability | Paid Holidays | CME | Paid Licensing | 403b
Additional Information: - A minimum of 2 years of psychiatric-mental health experience and licensed as a PMHNP in the State of Maryland Required.
- Strong preference for 1 or more years of experience in a community health setting or behavioral health setting.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
- Medication Assisted Treatment waiver preferred.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner receives support from a Psychiatrist.
- Patients are mostly on the mild to moderate end of the spectrum.
- The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides consultation to both behavioral health providers, and medical providers. The position provides assessments and direct care, including Medication Assisted Treatment to CCI patients.