Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM | 1 Night per Week | 1 Saturday a Month
Average patients seen: Reasonable Expectation
Call Schedule: 1:8 - 1:10 | Post Call Day Off
Compensation: CareMount Medical offers an outstanding compensation package!
Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision/ Life
- Aflac Voluntary Options
- Umbrella Coverage
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- CareMount Medical Care Courtesy
- Corporate Discount Program
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Additional Information: - Will work as a generalist 50/50 OB/GYN.
- Our OBGYN department performs 850-950 births per year.
- The physician must have become BC within a few years of residency. BE will only be accepted if a new graduate.
- Potential Partnership Opportunity
- There is ample opportunity for the qualified candidate to quickly establish a busy practice.
- Fully supported with OB/GYN focused nurses and advanced practitioners.
- EMR: NextGen