Hours: 40 Hours | Some Weekdays Until 6 PM | Must be Available to Work up to 5-6 Hours on Saturdays
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 1-2/Hr
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $125K - $140K | Depending On Experience
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | $1,500 CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: - Ideal candidate will be interested in and exposed to the homeless, as well as, extremely diverse patient populations.
- 1 year of post-training experience in psychiatry/mental health preferred.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply but have completed/passed their boards to be considered.
- Must either possess a NYS license or have started the application process to obtain.
- The ability/willingness to see all ages is required.
- Ability to speak fluent/medical Spanish is a plus. (Interpretation line is also available.)
- EMR: EClinicalWorks.