Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Flexible Schedules | Based on Location | Evenings and Weekends Optional (Can be Substituted for Time Off During the Week)
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10 - 20 | Based on Location
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $110K - $125K Depending On Experience | Sign-On Negotiable With a 3 Year Commitment
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | $1,500 CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Experience in primary care, family medicine or internal medicine preferred.
- Must be able to see kids.
- BE accepted only if new grad. Must become BC within 2 years.
- Must either possess an NY license or have started the application process
- Will speak with the hiring authorities directly to determine exact location.
- Potential rotations to other locations.
- EMR: EClinicalWorks.
- Spanish speaking a plus. (Language line is available)
- Looking for someone interested in and exposed to the homeless and extremely diverse populations.