Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | HSA/FSA | Life | AD&D | Short and Long-Term Disability | Multiple Voluntary Benefits | 403b | Medicare | 3 Personal Days | 140 Vacation Hours | 12 Sick Days | 10 Holidays | 2 Floating Holidays | EAP | $1,500 CME Allowance | Malpractice | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: Care for the Homeless is more than a healthcare organization. It is a team of people with a shared mission to fight homelessness in New York. This is achieved by delivering high-quality and client-centered healthcare, human services and shelter to homeless individuals and families, and by advocating for policies to ameliorate, prevent and end homelessness.
- Looking for someone interested in and exposed to the homeless and extremely diverse populations.
- Must either possess a NY license or have started the application process.
- PT is available for 2-3 days per week. Day hours.
- Spanish speaking a plus (Language line is available for interpretation.)
- The exact location will be discussed with Care for the Homeless based on current needs.
- EMR: EClinicalWorks.