Hours: Hours Vary by Clinic | Oakland: 8 AM - 6 PM | Berkeley: 10 AM - 8 PM | 7 Days per Week | 3 Day Work Week
Average patients seen: 25 - 30
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Pay is Determined Based on Your Experience | A Full-Time Clinician Averages Between $120,000 - $140,000
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k with 4% Match
- Option to Accrue 112 PTO, Sick, and Volunteer Hours
- $1,000 Annual CME Allowance
- Stock Options Available for Full-Time Employees
Additional Information: - This position requires 1 year of emergency room or urgent care experience, plus the ability to work solo.
- Candidate must have DEA license.
- Any additional languages a plus.
- This provider will float between our Berkeley and Oakland clinics which are 5 miles apart.
- The Berkeley Clinic hours are 10 AM - 8 PM, and the Oakland Clinic hours are 8 AM - 6 PM.
- Berkeley and Oakland each boast a diverse food and wine scene, along with arts and culture throughout both cities.
- We are just 30 minutes from San Francisco, providing a variety of entertainment options