Compensation: Negotiable Based on Experience and Qualifications
Benefits: Medical | Employer Paid Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance | 401k With Match | Paid Licenses and DEA | $500 CME Allowance Plus 5 Days | 19 PTO Days | 10 Holidays | 6 Sick Days | Tail Covered | Facility Covered by the FTCA | Possible Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- 1-2 years of experience in Pediatrics.
- Current CPR (BLS) certification required
- DEA certification required.
- Experience working in community-based healthcare settings is also preferred.
- Ability to foster and maintain a positive working relationship in a multidisciplinary team and clients.
- The ability to demonstrate teamwork and effective interpersonal relations skills is imperative.
- The Bedford-Stuyvesant Family Health Center is a patient-centered, team-based multi-specialty practice that has a full-time opportunity available for a Pediatrician in central Brooklyn.
- BSFHC has been providing affordable, comprehensive, outpatient medical and dental services in an outpatient setting for over 40 years.
- Physician will work closely with a team of professionals to provide culturally sensitive, high quality, comprehensive health services to the community to achieve expected outcomes and comply with BSFHC Mission.
- EMR: eClinical Works