If you are looking for a career as an integral part of a healing team, Boundary Community Hospital is the place for you!
Nestled in the heart of the Purcell and Selkirk Mountains, Boundary Community Hospital serves over 10,000 residents in Boundary County. As a Critical Access Hospital, our services are essential to the local community; all of our staff members, from devoted Housekeepers to Physicians, are vital to the healthcare services we offer and are at the heart of who we are.
- Excellent earning potential with highly competitive starting salary with bonus incentives.
- Option for a 4-day work week offering exceptional work/life balance.
- All benefits, including PTO, available within 60 days of employment.
- 4 weeks of PTO per year, including 6 paid holidays.
- Located in scenic northern Idaho, a short drive to Coeur d'Alene and beautiful Lake Pend Oreille.
- Bisected by the Kootenai River, Boundary County offers ample camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, skiing, and snowmobiling opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts.