- $75 to $100 per hour
- Negotiable Based On Experience
Benefits: Medical | Disability | Life | 403b | 12 Paid Holidays | 4 Discretionary Days | 4 Weeks Paid Vacation | 12 Sick Days | $1,000 Annual CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
Additional Information: - Under the general direction of the Boriken Neighborhood Health Center, provide podiatry treatment to the patients of the Boriken Health Center.
- Graduate of a recognized school of podiatry.
- NYS License to practice podiatry.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- At least one year experience in the practice of podiatry.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of methods, materials, equipment and practices of podiatry.
- Demonstrated ability to apply methods, materials and equipment in podiatry practice.