Hours: Monday & Wednesday 8 AM - 6 PM | Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 4 Day Work Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14-18
Call Schedule: On-call
Compensation: - Fantastic, Top-Range Earning Potential
- Negotiable | Depending on Experience
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Benefits: Medical | Disability | Life | 403b | 12 Paid Holidays | 4 Discretionary Days | 3 Weeks Paid Vacation | 12 Sick Days | $1,000 Annual CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
Additional Information: - Provides comprehensive gynecological and prenatal/perinatal/postpartum services in an ambulatory care setting.
- Contributes to quality assurance, staff development, and other programmatic and clinical functions.
- 2-3 years of related experience preferred. Motivated new grads with strong educational backgrounds welcome to apply.
- Requires Current NY State Certified Nurse Midwife or Nurse Practitioner license.
- Requires: DEA Certification. BLS Certification. Infection Control Certification.
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Arabic is a plus, but not required
- Strong Preference for Full-Time (35 Hours is FT | 21 Hours for Part TIme)
- Part-time benefits are prorated
- EMR: eClincial Works