- Up To $84,000 per year
- Negotiable Based On Experience
Benefits: Medical | Disability | Life | 403b | 12 Paid Holidays | 4 Discretionary Days | 4 Weeks Paid Vacation | 12 Sick Days | $1,000 Annual CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
Additional Information: - Provide quality comprehensive general dental care to health center patients.
- Assist in the clinical supervision of assistants and dental hygienists.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Maintains records, files, logs and reports in accordance with department and health center policies.
- Maintain awareness of applicable state and federal regulations and to comply with them.
- Serve on committees and attend meetings to develop and maintain a high quality of health care in the center and in the community.
- Assist in providing in-service training for the professional and ancillary staff.
- Assist Dental Director in program planning.
- Participate in quality assurance audits performed internally and by the Public Health Service and other entities.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a policy and procedures manual.