Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life and Disability Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan With 3% Match
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 20)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 22 PTO Days
Additional Information: - Bachelors degree in nursing or related field (biology, public health, etc.) required.
- Master's degree in nursing or related field (biology, public health, etc.) preferred.
- Certification in Infection Control from APIC preferred.
- Minimum of three years of relevant clinical experience required.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and Occupational Health, and National Guidelines of Infection Control and Epidemiology required.
- The Occupational Health/Infection Control Specialist is responsible for all aspects of Employee Health, Infection Control and Safety, as well as compliance with all JCAHO, OSHA (MOSH), CLIA, and infection control regulations.
- Works closely with all clinical staff in providing education, feedback and support in relation to employee health/infection control and safety activities.
- Responsibility exists to ensure that internal customers are satisfied with service. Communicates with external contacts frequently and is responsible to ensure ongoing service.