Hours: 32 Hours Administrative and 8 Hours Clinical
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life and Disability Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan With 3% Match
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 20)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 22 PTO Days
- 5 CME Days with $2K Annual Allowance
Additional Information: - This physician must be currently BC and have become BC within 12 months of residency
- Maryland license required.
- 6+ years of clinical and supervisory experience required.
- Must have 5 years experience supervising physicians, overseeing clinical operations and providing strategic direction.
- Community Health experience and familiarity with PCMH model is strongly preferred
- The physician will work at our Highlandtown facility
- Our Highlandtown facility is a well-established center providing primary care, behavioral health and OBGYN services to an underserved population.
- Relocation assistance is negotiable.