Hours: 36 Hours Administrative and 4 Hours Clinical
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life and Disability Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan With 3% Match
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 20)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 22 PTO Days
- 5 CME Days with $2K Annual Allowance
Additional Information: - This physician must be currently BC and have become BC within 12 months of residency
- Maryland license required.
- 90% administrative duties (one-half day a week of clinical responsibilities).
- Candidate needs to have overseen a large medical staff including primary care providers. Ideally, a multi-location community health center organization.
- Candidate must have developed and implemented quality base plans.
- Candidate needs to have experience with value-based purchasing agreements.
- 6+ years of post-residency clinical experience required.
- Previous leadership/supervisory experience in a similar setting is required.
- Community Health and FQHC experience highly desired.
- Must have experience supervising physicians in an ambulatory care setting, strong knowledge regarding Primary Care Medical Home initiatives and a passion for quality.
- This physician will work at our administrative office: 3501 Sinclair Lane Baltimore, MD 21213.
- Relocation assistance is negotiable.