Hours: PRN Shifts Available in Primary Care (Hours Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM) & Immediate Care (Hours 10 AM - 8 PM) | 36 Hours of Clinical Time Each Week | 4 Hours of Administrative Time (Can be Completed From Home) | Saturday Shifts Available for Extra Income
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: Phone Only | 4 Weeks per Year
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Life and Disability Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan With 3% Match
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 20)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 22 PTO Days
- 5 CME Days with $2K Annual Allowance
Additional Information: - Per Diem shifts available in both the primary care and immediate care settings.
- Must be board certified within 12 months of completing residency.
- Saturday shifts are available for extra income but that physician must be able to see all ages and have primary care experience.
- Openings at all five locations throughout Baltimore.
- Relocation assistance is negotiable.
- EMR: NextGen
- Our clinics serve 49,721 patients across Baltimore City and Baltimore County annually.
- Located on the Chesapeake Bay, Baltimore has over 225 neighborhoods with a variety of living options. Top attractions include the National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center, Orioles and Baltimore Ravens games, plus shops, restaurants, harbor cruises, and more.
- Baltimore is 45 min from Washington, DC, two hours from Philadelphia, PA, and three hours from New York City.