Average patients seen: Varies as this is a walk-in clinic
Call Schedule: N/A
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary Plus Quality/Performance Incentives | Negotiable | Based on Experience
Benefits: 90% Employer Paid Medical Coverage for Employee | HDHP and HMO Health Plans | HSA with Employer Contribution | FSA | Dental & Vision | Prescription Drug Coverage | Life Insurance Options | Short & Long-Term Disability | Employee Assistance Plan | Wellness Benefits | 401K with Discretionary Match | Profit Sharing | Accrued PTO (0-3 Years = 25 Days) (3-5 Years = 27 Days) (5-10 Years = 29 Days) (10-15 Years = 32 Days) (15-20 Years = 35 Days) (20+ Years = 38 Days)
- Spanish is an added benefit but not required.
- BHA is the only FQHC in Brevard County and employs approximately 65 physicians and advanced practitioners.
- With 8 locations, we saw 52K patients in 2017, reporting 95% patient satisfaction, and our expected growth has us estimated to see an additional 100K.
- By offering services on a sliding-fee scale, BHA has provided primary care service, behavioral health services, limited dental services, diagnostic services, resource management services, medication assistance, and specialty referrals to Brevard County's economically disadvantaged residents since March of 2005.
- Brevard County is located on the "Space Coast" about 33 min from Coco Beach, 40 min from Cape Canaveral, 45 min from Kennedy Space Center, and 1 hour from Orlando.
- Enjoy a family-friendly beach setting and coastal lifestyle with access to intercoastal waterways and the Atlantic Ocean.