Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Saturday 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM | Flexible Scheduling with 4-Day Work Weeks Available | 1:12 Rotation of Saturday Shifts
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-20
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Very Light | 1:12 Rotation
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary Plus Quality/Performance Incentives | Negotiable | Based on Experience
Benefits: 90% Employer Paid Medical Coverage for Employee | HDHP and HMO Health Plans | HSA with Employer Contribution | FSA | Dental & Vision | Prescription Drug Coverage | Life Insurance Options | Short & Long-Term Disability | Employee Assistance Plan | Wellness Benefits | 401K with Discretionary Match | Profit Sharing | Accrued PTO (0-3 Years = 25 Days) (3-5 Years = 27 Days) (5-10 Years = 29 Days) (10-15 Years = 32 Days) (15-20 Years = 35 Days) (20+ Years = 38 Days) | $2,000 and 4 Days CME Allowance | Up To $5,000 Relocation Allowance | Loan Repayment Options through the NHSC (HPSA: 18)
Additional Information: - Requires board certification (3-6 month grace period for new grads).
- Spanish is an added benefit but not required.
- BHA is the only FQHC in Brevard County and employs approximately 65 physicians and advanced practitioners.
- With 8 locations, we saw 52K patients in 2017, reporting 95% patient satisfaction, and our expected growth has us estimated to see an additional 100K.
- Enjoy a family-friendly beach setting and coastal lifestyle with access to intercoastal waterways and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Brevard County is located on the 'Space Coast' about 33 min from Coco Beach, 40 min from Cape Canaveral, 45 min from Kennedy Space Center, and 1 hour from Orlando.