Benefits: - Employer Paid Medical, Term Life, and Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- 401k After Year 1 with 75% Match
- Retention Incentive After Year 2
- 1 Association Due Paid
Additional Information: - Acute Care experience or a fellowship in acute care is required.
- California license is required.
- Demonstrated ability to function both independently and in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Prefer a minimum of UCC, Family Medicine, Pulmonary, or Cardio experience in acute or ambulatory care setting.
- The Physician Assistant provides routine care and management of clinic and hospitalized patients using standardized procedures in collaboration with the supervising physician.
- Evaluates and treats patients with acute and chronic illnesses related to pulmonary, sleep, and critical care according to written standardized procedures