Compensation: Base Compensation Between $275K and Low $300K Annually
Benefits: Full benefits package including malpractice, CME, PTO
- Significant clinical and leadership experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology required.
- The ideal candidate will possess exceptional planning, leadership, team-building, and negotiating skills.
- As Department Chair, you will maintain a full OB/GYN clinical practice and also collaborate to establish and execute a vision and innovation for policies, standards, programs and care delivery in our OB/GYN department.
- Our healthcare system includes 2 hospitals and 3 clinic sites with 6 physicians and 2 mid-levels.
- The Department Chair will attend the monthly department meeting.