Compensation: $278,460 Base Salary | $40K Bonus Potential Based on Various Quality Metrics
- Term Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Health for Physician and Family
- Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution
- Paid Malpractice
- $2,500 CME Allowance
- 14 Work Days off per Year
- Paid Medical License Fees, DEA, Staff Privileges at Admitting Hospital, Dues of SBCMS, CMA and One Association of Choice Paid by Group
- BC IM
- ACLS and current CA license required.
- Nocturnist with critical care training, pulmonary/critical care training a plus but not required.
- Nocturnists are required to do procedures mainly central line placements.
- ICU is a 12 bed Medical/Surgical unit composed of private rooms.
- After 7 PM, the ICU is covered by the hospitalist nocturnist. Nocturnist also provides non-ICU coverage.
- Nocturnists do not round on patients.
- Nocturnists need to be proficient in ICU care, central line placement, and vent management.
- EMR: Meditech