Hours: Clinc Hours 7 AM - 11 PM | 10 Hour Shifts (9 Hours Patient Time & 1 Hour for Paperwork) | Shifts are 7 AM - 4 PM & 3 PM - 12 AM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-30 Patients per Shift
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Exceptional Salary | Reimbursement for Moving Expenses for Relocating over 50 miles
Benefits: - Employer Paid Medical, Term Life, and Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- Vacation Bank
- Sick Days
- California Medical License and DEA Narcotic LIcense
- 1 Association Due Paid
Additional Information: - Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Extra shifts are typically available for additional pay if desired.
- Shifts rotate among three Beaver Urgent Care Centers: Redlands, Highland & Beaumont/Banning. Each UCC has about 10 exam rooms, 2 procedure rooms, 4 acute care beds, & 3-4 hydration beds; a full-service laboratory with one-hr. turnaround time; & digital X-ray units.
- Each shift is staffed with either two physicians or one physician & a PA or Nurse Practitioner.
- Currently, we have 14 physicians and 4 PA's or Nurse Practitioners, for a total of 21 providers.