Compensation: Starting Salary $111,072 Increases Based on Experience | $10K Relocation Assistance | Loan Repayment Potential Through IHS, NHSC, or SHARP
Benefits: Employee Medical/Dental Paid 100% | 401k | Long-Term Disability | CME | 30 PTO Days (pro-rated if PT) I Housing allowance annually of $15,000 (pro-rated if PT) I Annual CME of $6,600 (pro-rated if PT)
Additional Information: - Two years of experience required.
- ACLS, BLS and PALS certification required.
- Must have expertise in providing diabetes self-management education/training to individuals and groups according to the current American Diabetes Association (ADA) standards.
- Experience in Rural Alaska in health services preferred.
- Dillingham is the economic and transportation hub of western Bristol Bay.
- Our residents enjoy a year-round scenic paradise for boating, canoeing, rafting, tubing, hiking, fishing, hunting, and more.