Hours: Clinic Hours Monday - Friday 7 AM - 6 PM | 10 Hour Shifts 4 Days per Week | 3 Days Clinical and 1 Day Administrative
Average patients seen: 21-26 in 10 Hour Shift | 3 Days Clinical and 1 Day Administrative
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Once Every 2 Months | Very Minimal
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $200K - $225K Based on Experience | $12K Relocation Assistance and 3 Months of Transitional Housing Stipend | Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Benefits: Employer Paid Health/Drug/Vision/Dental | Life Insurance | 401k with 4% Match | Temporary Disability | FSA | Gym Membership and Cell Phone Discounts | Supplemental Insurance Available | Paid Holidays - 11 Full Days plus 2 Half Days | 168 Hours PTO | 40 CME Hours and $2,500 Annual Allowance
- Medical Director will oversee all 6 of our clinics.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a clinical setting in a leadership role.
- Experience working in an FQHC preferred.
- Experience working on an island with an underserved patient population is highly preferred.
- Bay Clinic is the largest non-profit community health center on Hawai'i Island. Today, we serve 22,096 East Hawai'i residents with approximately 80,000 visits annually.