Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM, Wednesdays or Thursdays are 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: Nights and Weekends | Rotated
- Highly Competitive Compensation of $120K | Negotiable Based on Experience
- Loan Forgiveness Through the NHSC, HPSA 18
- Life and AD&D
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Accrue up to 20 PTO Days in the First Year and 1 Sick Day per Month
- 1 Week CME
- Continuing Education Offered
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Great opportunity to provide comprehensive healthcare that actively promotes healthier lifestyles through patient education and participation in community programs
- Our providers have extensive experience working with Asians and Pacific Islanders, Latinos, African Americans and other people of color. We also specialize in serving individuals who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender, as well as people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Active NY Medical License and DEA
- Proficiency using EMR Systems.
- At least 1 year of experience in community health.
- Enrollment in the Medicaid program.
- Interest in transgender care.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proficiency in Spanish or an Asian language
- AAHIVM Certification and/or LGBT Health Certification