Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm | 4 Day Work Weeks Available
Average patients seen: 18 - 21
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Base Salary $94K - $142K | Negotiable Depending on Experience | Incentive Plan up to $30K/Year
Benefits: - 4 Loan Repayment Options Available Through the State of California and NHSC
- Health Insurance Beneflex Credit ($445.49 Semi-Monthly to Buy Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for Employee/Dependents)
- $3K CME Allowance
- $500/Year DEA Fees
- 4 Weeks PTO
- PTO Cash-Out up to 2 Weeks/Year
- 9 Holidays a Year
- 7 Days Long Term Sick Leave
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan Paid by Ampla Health
- Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
Additional Information: - 2 years of experience is required.
- Experience with women's health/family planning is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Option to work in Colusa, but live in Yuba City, CA - enjoy city life with only a 25-minute commute!
- Under the general supervision of the Chief Medical Officer, the Physician Assistant is responsible to provide generalized health care services in a community health setting and must be knowledgeable in systems improvement and have the ability to facilitate a culture of a Patient-Centered Medical Home that is sensitive to the needs of the patients.