Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm | 4 Day Work Weeks Available
Average patients seen: 18 - 21
Relocation Assistance Available
- Base Salary Ranges From $96,900 - $145,000
- Additional Incentive Plan Up To $30,000
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: - 4 Loan Repayment Options Available Through the State of California and NHSC
- Health Insurance Beneflex Credit ($445.49 Semi-Monthly to Buy Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for Employee/Dependents)
- $3K CME Allowance
- $500/Year DEA Fees
- 4 Weeks PTO
- PTO Cash-Out up to 2 Weeks/Year
- 9 Holidays a Year
- 7 Days Long Term Sick Leave
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan Paid by Ampla Health
- Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Ampla Health and its clinics are Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- 2 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience with women's health/family planning is strongly preferred, but not required.
- The mobile unit will provide primary care services within a 30-mile radius of Chico, CA.
- Providers will see patients in their homes. In addition, providers will bring care to the underserved in the area, including a homeless population of patients.
- Under the general supervision of the Chief Medical Officer, the Family Nurse Practitioner is responsible to provide generalized health care services and must be knowledgeable in systems improvement and have the ability to facilitate a culture of a Patient-Centered Medical Home that is sensitive to the needs of the patients.