- Base Salary Ranges From $174,300 - $261,500
- Additional Incentive Plan Up To $32,500
- $15,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: Health Insurance Beneflex Credit - $445.49 Semi-Monthly to Buy Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for Employee/Dependents | Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan Paid by Ampla Health | Pension Plan | Malpractice Insurance | $5K CME Allowance | $700/Year License or Medical Association Dues | $5K Board Certification | 4 Weeks PTO | PTO Cash-Out up to 2 Weeks/Year | 9 Holidays a Year | 7 Days Long Term Sick Leave | Bereavement Leave | 4 Loan Repayment Options Available Through the State of California and NHSC
- Ampla Health and its clinics are Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- BE candidates must become BC within 3 years
- Our Oroville Clinic sees a heavy geriatric population. You must be comfortable with this patient population.
- Ampla Health strives to be the employer of choice within each community we serve. At Ampla Health we are dedicated to creating an environment that supports the individual talents of each employee. As a result, we offer a seamless workforce environment that empowers our staff to apply their passion for high-quality healthcare in innovative ways to better serve our patients and their families.
- Responsibilities: examine, diagnose, prescribe and administer quality, evidence-based health care to patients. Supervise family nurse practitioner and physician assistants in care management, clinical standards and procedures as needed including sign-off on charts, co-signatures for forms and prescriptions.