- Base Salary Ranges From $174,300 - $261,500
- Additional Incentive Plan Up To $32,500
- $15,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: - 4 Loan Repayment Options Available Through the State of California and NHSC
- Health Insurance Beneflex Credit ($445.49 Semi-Monthly to Buy Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for Employee/Dependents)
- $5K CME Allowance
- $700/Year License or Medical Association Dues
- $5K Board Certification
- 4 Weeks PTO
- PTO Cash-Out up to 2 Weeks/Year
- 9 Holidays a Year
- 7 Days Long Term Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan Paid by Ampla Health
- Pension Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Ampla Health and its clinics are Federally Qualified Health Centers.
- BE candidates must become BC within 3 years
- Spanish speaking provider is requested, but not required.
- Responsibilities: examine, diagnose, prescribe and administer quality, evidence-based healthcare to patients. Supervise family nurse practitioner and physician assistants in care management, clinical standards, and procedures as needed including sign-off on charts, co-signatures for forms and prescriptions.