- Base Salary Ranges From $174,300 - $261,500
- Additional Incentive Plan Up To $32,500
- $15,000 Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: - 4 Loan Repayment Options Available Through the State of California and NHSC
- Health Insurance Beneflex Credit ($445.49 Semi-Monthly to Buy Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for Employee/Dependents)
- $5K CME Allowance
- $700/Year License or Medical Association Dues
- $5K Board Certification
- 4 Weeks PTO
- PTO Cash-Out up to 2 Weeks/Year
- 9 Holidays a Year
- 7 Days Long Term Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan Paid by Ampla Health
- Pension Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- Ampla Health is a non-profit network of community-based Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) offering comprehensive medical, dental, behavioral health, pediatrics, chiropractic and specialty healthcare services across 14 medical and 6 dental centers conveniently located throughout Northern California.
- Responsibilities: examine, diagnose, prescribe and administer quality, evidence-based healthcare to patients. Supervise family nurse practitioner and physician assistants in care management, clinical standards, and procedures as needed including sign-off on charts, co-signatures for forms and prescriptions.
- BE candidates must become BC within 3 years of employment.
- Knowledge fluent or medical Spanish is requested, but not required.
Beautiful country living with a family-focused diverse community! Our locations are within driving distance to Sacramento and approximately two hours from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the Bay of San Francisco.