Hours: Flexible Schedule | Clinic Hours: Monday-Thursday 7 AM - 5 PM Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-21 | 2.5 per Hour
Call Schedule: Phone Only | 1:4 | Rotated Weekly
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $225K - $230K Base Salary | Productivity Incentive | $10-$15K Sign-on Bonus | Up to $10K Relocation Assistance | Loan Repayment Through NHSC and the State
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision with 90% of Premium Paid | Caremark and 340b Prescription Coverage | Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Life/Accidental Death Coverage | 4 Weeks Vacation and 3 Weeks Sick | 1 Week CME and $2,650 Annual Allowance | 8.5 Paid Holidays | 403b | UNEM Voluntary Benefits
Additional Information: - Must have experience and be comfortable seeing children.
- BE physicians must become BC
- The physician will supervise 3-4 APPs.
- DEA and suboxone certification or willingness to obtain a huge plus but not required.
- Our clinics use an integrated behavioral health approach.
- NextGen EMR being implemented in Sept 2019