Compensation: - We offer a MGMA Competitive Compensation with an Incentive-Based Stipend
- Total Earning Potential Ranging from $120,000-$138,000
- Relocation is Available
Benefits: The Arizona Institute of Medicine & Surgery is growing and we are excited to begin offering additional benefits to our employees. The opportunity for the following benefits is available:
- Health Insurance (M/D/V)
- Paid Licensing Fees
- Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: The Arizona Institute of Medicine & Surgery is a medical group practice offering comprehensive medical management services. Presently, the facility operates with three physicians and we are seeking enthusiastic Nurse Practitioners to join our team.
- Amazing opportunity for a team player looking for a family-owned and operated practice.
- Ideal candidates will have 3-5 yrs of primary care/urgent care experience, however, new graduates with strong educational backgrounds and confidence working independently will be considered.
- New graduates must have references.
- Knowledge of Fluent/Medical Spanish is a plus.
- EMR: Athena
AIMS Urgent Care Center provides non-emergent medical care including the treatment of allergies, asthma, broken bones, cold, and flu symptoms to residents of the Kingman area.
- This close-knit community is within an easy drive of many highly popular southwest metros: 1 hour and 45 minutes SW of Las Vegas; 3 hours north of Phoenix; 5 hours east of Los Angeles.