Benefits: - Medical Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life
- CME Time and Allowance 401k with Match
- Paid time off
- Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable as Part of the Overall Compensation Package
Additional Information: - The provider will work at all sites and will need to work weekends.
- Requires BE in Family, Internal, and/or Emergency Medicine. Must be able to see patients of all ages.
- EMR: DocuTAP
- Waltham is a colorful patchwork of cities, small towns, modern residential communities, 19th-century neighborhoods, historical and industrial landmarks.
- Waltham is an economic, political, and cultural center for Massachusetts as well as New England | Waltham is located in the Greater Merrimack Valley which offers a beautiful backdrop no matter the season.
- We have several attractions including skiing, biking, fishing, canoeing, whitewater rafting, strawberry picking, hay rides, and concerts under the stars.
- Waltham is located 30 minutes from Boston, an hour from Providence, RI, and Manchester, NH, and 2 hours from Springfield, MA.