Benefits: - Medical Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life
- CME Time and Allowance 401k with Match
- Paid time off
- Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable as Part of the Overall Compensation Package
Additional Information: - The provider will work at all sites and will need to work weekends.
- EMR: DocuTAP
- Requires BE in Family, Internal, and/or Emergency Medicine. Must be able to see patients of all ages.
- Stoneham is a quintessential New England community, we have excellent schools, a low cost of living, and a solid reputation making us the perfect town for young families.
- The Middlesex Fells Reservation is a retreat of over 2,500 acres of recreation for hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, cross-country skiing, and many other outdoor pursuits.
- The Spot Pond Reservoir is the perfect spot for canoeing, paddle boarding, fishing, and more.
- The Stoneham Chamber of Commerce hosts several community events throughout the year including Stoneham Town Day, the Holiday Tree Lighting, the Summer Concert Series, and the Halloween Stroll.
- We are located 15 minutes from Boston, 50 minutes from Manchester, NH, an hour from Providence, RI, and 4 hours from New York City.