Hours: Per Diem Shifts | Clinic Hours: Daily 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies as this is a walk-in clinic
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Hourly Rate Ranges from $70-$80 | Negotiable Based On Experience
- Malpractice Coverage
- Seeking Per Diem provider to cover shifts on an as-needed basis. Great opportunity for supplemental income.
- Candidates must be willing to see all ages and work independently.
- Must be proficient with sutures, splints, and other common urgent care procedures.
- Urgent care or emergency medicine experience is strongly preferred.
- The ability to move patients quickly (four patients per hour) while maintaining a positive bedside manner is very important.
- Requires ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certifications.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.
- EMR: DocuTap
- AFC pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago and to this day is the leader in the field. Every clinic in the AFC network of more than 150 clinics benefits from that experience, while maintaining the small business feel that a franchise offers owners/employees.
- This clinic, located in the Bronx, is an urgent care and walk-in clinic serving a diverse and widely underserved patient population.