Benefits: Health - Highmark Blue Shield with Standard Cost Sharing Based on FTE status | Vision | Dental | Short-Term Disability | Long-Term Disability | Life | HSA | Flexible Spending Account | 401k with Employer Automatic Contribution and Match | Loan Repayment | $3,500 CME Allowance | Malpractice with Tail Coverage | 2 Weeks PTO | Sick Leave: Accrue 8 Hours per Month up to 480 Hours
Additional Information: - 168 Shifts per year for Full Time.
- No Procedures Required.
- Open CCU with excellent specialty support.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Help support administration.
- Strong IT and EMR support system.
- Assigned backup provider during scheduled on week.
- Enjoy rural living with nearby city access | 90 minutes from Washington D.C and Baltimore