Hours: Flexible | 36 Hours per Week Direct Patient Care
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15 - 20
Call Schedule: Very light call due to Summit Urgent Care facilities
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Highly Competitive Salary
Benefits: Health | Vision | Dental | Short-Term Disability | Long-Term Disability | Life | HSA | Flexible Spending Account | Retirement Saving Plan | 4 Weeks of PTO | CME Reimbursement | Medical Malpractice Insurance and Tail Coverage | Highmark Blue Shield with Standard Cost Sharing Based on FTE Status.
- Multiple Locations Available.
- Someone who is a team player. Someone who has our patient's best interest in mind. Someone who is willing to help make our organization a great place to come to.
- Enjoy rural living with nearby city access.
- 90 minutes from Washington D.C and Baltimore.
- Several Outdoor activities including skiing, fishing, and hiking | Nearby lakes and mountains