Hours: Flexible Scheduling | Clinic Open 7 Days per Week | A Minimum of 30-Hours/Week Required for Full-Time Eligibility/Benefits
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25 in an 8-hour shift
Call Schedule: Limited | Phone Only
- Earning Potential of $250,000+
- Multiple Financial Incentives
- Base Salary + RVU + Quality Incentives + Long Term Incentive Plan
- Practice medicine in a convenient and modern setting where you will enjoy autonomy and support
- Reduced Administrative Workload: Support from highly trained staff; Easy to use, optimized EMR helps focus your time on what matters most: your patients and their health; Patent-pending technology that trends patient populations and quality care trends; Scribe program developed specifically for PCPs; Cross-trained support team of Care Managers
- Paid Time Off (PTO), CME Allowance, Medical, Dental, etc
- Village Medical is not urgent care; it is a full comprehensive primary care practice where PCP's provide long term, team-based care. VillageMD is not a hospital system and is dedicated to supporting primary care physicians.
- Patients will have integration of primary care and pharmacy.
- We have a value-based commitment to improving the lives of everyone in our neighborhoods.
- APP support to help with walk-ins and PCP overflow.
- Two highly trained medical assistant ratio to provider.
- Current or in process Texas licensure is required.
- Active DEA registration or be eligible.
- Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible.
- Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), both strongly preferred.
- EMR experience is preferred.
- This is a generic posting for the Houston area. The Village Team will discuss specific locations.