Hours: Flexible Schedules with 4 Day Work Weeks Available | Monday - Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Select Locations Open Until 7:00 or 8:00 PM | Request 1 Saturday per Month (Weekday Off)
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 19
Call Schedule: Yes
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Base Salary Ranging from $168K - $187K | Additional Incentive Opportunities
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical (Kaiser), Dental (MetLife), and Vision | Accrued PTO (19-33 Days) | 10 Paid Holidays | Medical Licenses | DEA Renewals | $1,600 CME Allowance and 5 Days Paid | Commute Program Spending Account | Life Insurance | Short-Term Disability | 403(b) | Relocation Assistance is Negotiable | Loan Repayment Available Through NHSC
- ID Training and a minimum of 1-year experience working in infectious disease/HIV is required.
- BC will be required. BE candidates must agree to become BC within 2 years.
- Spanish, Hindi, or Mandarin is a plus.
- TCHC is a fiscally responsible, independent, not-for-profit community health center and a key member of our community's vital health safety-net.
- TCHC is the only FQHC in the City of Fremont offering a health care home which emphasizes disease prevention and chronic disease management. TCHC's comprehensive menu of services includes primary care, pediatrics, prenatal, women's health, HIV/Hep C, chronic disease management, nutrition counseling, family planning, behavioral health, dental, vision, care coordination, transgender health, and health insurance counseling and enrollment.