Hours: Full-Time Averages 15 Shifts/Month | Physicians Typically Prefer Working 4-on, 4-off | Availability is Gathered and Schedule is Released 30-Days In Advance | Clinic Open Monday-Sunday 8 AM - 7 PM
Average patients seen: Each Facility Varies Day-By-Day
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Total Earning Potential of $265,000
- Base Hourly Rate of $100/Hr PLUS Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
Benefits: Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: Medfast Urgent Care Centers have created a more personal urgent care environment. An environment where a patient's time spent waiting is limited and you have the necessary amount of time to assess a patient's situation, ultimately ensuring a proper treatment plan that lets them know they are cared for.
- Treating our patients with an above-average level of respect and care is of the highest importance to our team.
- Must be able to see all ages (refer if needed) and know how to suture and do procedures.
- Urgent care experience required within the last two years.
- DOT Certification is preferred, physicians without DOT Certification will be required to obtain.
- BE candidates must have previously been BC.
- Only local candidates will be considered for the part-time opportunity (must live within 45 minutes of the facility).
- Centrally located 45-minutes east of Orlando, our communities are a place where sandy beaches meet world-famous surfing and oceanfront happy hours.